Insurance for Nonprofit Corporations
The JD Fulwiler nonprofit team works with and supports over 700 nonprofit clients nationally, both large and small. As their broker/agent we understand their unique business operations and partner with insurance companies that are on the same page.
The mission of the JD Fulwiler nonprofit insurance division is to help our nonprofit clients achieve their mission:
- To protect their organization and keep them viable through insurance and risk management
- To be holistic in our approach to client services
- To be proactive in aiding our clients with the means to avoid loss situations in the first place, recognizing the importance of ongoing risk management programs
- To evaluate corporate risk exposures in today’s world and implement the appropriate insurance protection
- To vigilantly monitor and provide personal, direct assistance, with our in-house claims supervision if a loss situation should arise
We have a dedicated and knowledgeable nonprofit team, with each team leader having 20+ years of experience working in this specialized business sector.
Our team knows the operations, activities, and exposures of nonprofits in all categories including arts, education, environmental, family & civic, health, hospice, religious and social services.
Let’s Get Started
We are ready to start preparing
your customized insurance solution.