Protecting the privacy of our customers is important to us. We want you, our customer, to understand what information we may collect and how we use it.
- We collect and use personal information that is necessary to advise customers about our products and services and to deliver those products and services.
- We restrict access to your personal information to authorized individuals who need to know this information to provide services and products to you.
- We require any person or organization that assists us in providing products or services to customers to protect the confidentiality of our customer information.
- We provided prospective and former customers the same privacy protection that we do for our existing customers.
Sources of information we collect:
- We obtain much of our information from you, our customer, through your application for insurance. In general, we may seek information about your age, occupation, physical condition, health history, or prior driving records. We collect only the personal information about our customers that are determined to be necessary to deliver our products and services.
- The insurance companies that we quote or place your insurance polices with may obtain information from outside sources including: motor vehicle reports, data from support organizations that help detect and prevent insurance fraud, inspection services that view and photograph real property, a report of credit history from a consumer reporting agency and/or medical information from a doctor, other medical professional, or hospital.
Sharing and use of information:
- We may as permitted by law, share information about you with a third-party for necessary servicing of your policy or for other normal business transactions. The types of persons or organizations with which we may share this information include those that perform professional business or insurance functions for us, such as independent claim adjusters and examiners. We also share customer information as necessary to handle your claims and protect you against fraud and unauthorized transactions. We may also provide information to a court, government agency, or other third parties when subpoenaed or as otherwise required by law.
- We maintain organizational safeguards to protect customer information. As an organization committed to taking your personal privacy seriously, we continually review our policies and practices, monitor our computer networks and test the strength of our security measures.
- This notice is provided under the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act enacted by congress. You do not need to contact us or take any further action as a result of this notice to preserve the privacy of your personal information. You may wish to file this notice with your insurance papers.
We value you as a customer, and we are working hard to be your agent of choice, an agent you can continue to trust.